The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coontank's Profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coontank!

Coontank!

Coontank's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Coontank's Profile   Coontank's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:10 am

Hey, I'm Coontank Smile
I'm eighteen years old. Female. About to enter college for I don't know what.

I've been playing Pokemon since R/B/Y. My first starter ever in Blue was Charmander and I named it "Char." Haha, what? I was seven years old! (Oh my, that was eleven years ago!)

Despite my long years of experience, I did not know that competative Pokemon battling even existed until a friend told me about EVs late last year (only a couple months ago). Being a level grinder at heart, I looked it up and found places like Bulbagarden and Smogon where I learned how to really play the game.

I build my competative teams based off of my favorites, so I stick to the UU/NU tiers. I have three UU teams as of right now: my dual-type Normal/Poison gym team for the UU League, one Sunny Day team, and one mixed team. Two of those teams have Skuntank on them haha.

When I breed Pokemon, IVs matter to me, but I am by no means a perfectionist. I'm too lazy haha! I'll settle for a Pokemon that has decent IVs over trying to get spectacular ones, and so far it hasn't seemed to have hurt my teams' performances. Also, being the lazy person that I am, I often use vitamins for EV training. Between school and work ALL THE TIME (thank goodness for the summer, hm?) and having a good social life, I usually don't have time to sit there and do it manually. What can I say, I need the shortcut. Don't think any less of me tongue

Now for outside of my internet life! I like to be outside, and I don't like wearing shoes. Skipping school would be a bigger problem than it is if I didn't have strong willpower haha. Especially if it's sunny out. I'm a people person; I like to be out with my friends doing awesome and amazing things (we've camped out in cars and jumped off cliffs into rivers, among other things). I like hugs. And mac and cheese. And flowers.

That's just about everything you'd probably want to know. Smile
Back to top Go down
natopotato 22
Admin
natopotato 22

Coontank's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coontank's Profile   Coontank's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:29 pm

haha, nice job at making my profile page look terrible.
This is cool though.
Back to top Go down
https://elementals.forumotion.net
Coontank!

Coontank!

Coontank's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coontank's Profile   Coontank's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Haha sorry. I had a bit too much time on my hands today Smile
Back to top Go down
Antinoo

Antinoo

Coontank's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coontank's Profile   Coontank's Profile Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:09 pm

You're right we have lots in common, i use vitamins too Cool and din't know bout comp battling even when i had been playing for a long time. Good job writing ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coontank's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coontank's Profile   Coontank's Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coontank's Profile
Page 1 of 1