The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pieman's Profile

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pieman556

pieman556

Pieman's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Pieman's Profile   Pieman's Profile Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Hello, I'm 13 years old and going into the 8th grade, and my real name starts with a J, and it ends with an ay, so ya whatever.

My first pokemon game was emerald, and I bought it because I watched my friend play it once, and I knew that I had to get it! Emerald, was also my favorite pokemon game! I then went on to get FireRed, Colosseum, XD Gale of Darkness, Diamond, My Pokemon Ranch, and Platinum. I also plan on getting Heart Gold for when it comes out.

I only play one major sport, and that would be baseball, I usually play 2nd base, or Right Field. Not surprisingly, I am the fastest kid on the team, and I am proud of my "quickness".

In school, I am an Honor student, and I have an ALP (Advanced Learning Plan). With that, I have made it into Algebra in the 7th grade, and I am going into Geometry in the next year.

Well, I guess that's about it.......I guess......ok then!
Back to top Go down
Antinoo

Antinoo

Pieman's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieman's Profile   Pieman's Profile Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Wow quite impressive for a 13 y/o Congratz on being at an ALP, just be careful, your'e gonna either love or hate geometry lol
Back to top Go down
coolespeon

coolespeon

Pieman's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieman's Profile   Pieman's Profile Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:41 pm

You´re the first ALP I meet in my entire life, it´s so cool to be in an advanced class. Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

Pieman's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieman's Profile   Pieman's Profile Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:43 pm

coolespeon wrote:
You´re the first ALP I meet in my entire life, it´s so cool to be in an advanced class. Congrats!!!
me and nato are in advanced math and science, thats the only thing we have at are grade level are those 2.
Back to top Go down
pieman556

pieman556

Pieman's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieman's Profile   Pieman's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:14 am

Thanks guys for all of your comments. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coontank!

Coontank!

Pieman's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieman's Profile   Pieman's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:22 pm

That's awesome that you're in advanced classes. I used to be, but I'm lazy by nature, so I dropped down haha XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pieman's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieman's Profile   Pieman's Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieman's Profile
Page 1 of 1