The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coolespeon´s profile :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
coolespeon

coolespeon

Coolespeon´s profile :D Empty
PostSubject: Coolespeon´s profile :D   Coolespeon´s profile :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi people at the other side of the screen!!!
As you know, my nickname is coolespeon, and my real name is...(drumroll) Denisse!!
I´m 15 years old, and the things I can say about me:

Music: Mostly rock, specially metal and some of indie. example: metallica, radiohead, yeah yeah yeahs, slipknot, chemical brothers, and more I can´t remember at the moment. scratch
Sports: I play soccer as a deffensive, volleyball, and basketball. Apart from that, I did some rithmic gymnastics at a certain point of my life.
Misc. likes: I played pokemon since I was seven I think, and I started with red(tough you can only be a boy), then A few years after, I got my sapphire and I still like a lot that game, then leaf green and most recently, diamond. I have plans of getting Soulsilver when it comes out. I have been waiting a lot for those games. Also, I´m a big fan of anime, but not enough to be an otaku, but even once, I cosplayed as May and umbreon.
Out of internet life: What I can say? Well, I´m in last year of middle school (yay! high school) and My social life is good enough. I hang out a lot with friends, maybe three times a week, don´t know, we mostly go to the park, and other random stuff. Involving with music, I used to play the drums, but know I´m learning the bass.
Back to top Go down
natopotato 22
Admin
natopotato 22

PostSubject: Re: Coolespeon´s profile :D   Coolespeon´s profile :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:05 pm

cool
radiohead and yeah yeah yeah's are really good bands
Back to top Go down
https://elementals.forumotion.net
Rezon

Rezon

PostSubject: Re: Coolespeon´s profile :D   Coolespeon´s profile :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Nice, I play the Drums and Bass to. Not that hard. Like your band choices to.
Back to top Go down
Coontank!

Coontank!

PostSubject: Re: Coolespeon´s profile :D   Coolespeon´s profile :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 pm

It's awesome to find other girls who are into Pokemon competitively Smile
And I play bass too! I'm waaay out of practice though haha.
I also used to play soccer defensively in middle school. Small world, huh?
Back to top Go down
Antinoo

Antinoo

PostSubject: Re: Coolespeon´s profile :D   Coolespeon´s profile :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Love rythmic Gymnastics ^^ lol Coontank's right there aren't many girls on comp battling, it is always sweet to meet one Laughing good luck on High School, it's a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coolespeon´s profile :D   Coolespeon´s profile :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coolespeon´s profile :D
Page 1 of 1