The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antinoo's Profile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Antinoo

Antinoo

Antinoo's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Antinoo's Profile   Antinoo's Profile Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Name: Jorge (everyone calls me george)
i'm from Mexico City, 17 years old
My first pokemon game was a Yellow version, and later on got Blue, Crystal, Sappire, Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Colosseum, and now Platinum.
Serebii is my home page on vacations
I usually go with my friends only at Weekends as they live quite far from my house
I just finished High School and in august i'm going to the University to study Laws
My only sport or something like that was Contemporary Dance at school, but now i'm starting with Capoeira and Swimming
I love animals, dinosaurs, writing, painting, drawing. Love to read Biology, Physics and Chemistry text books or small books. (nerd alert)
Music: Piano, Opera, Classical, Rock (Muse!, Placebo, Strokes, Linkin Park...) HOuse/Electro, Jazz, almost everything
Like anime and manga, but i'm kinda old (Shaman King, Sakura CC, X1999, Soul Hunter, FullMetal Alchemist, Fumoffu, Ouran) Naruto's manga
My favorite pokemon are the Water and the Psychic ones, maybe steel ones.
This is alredy too long, but i dont care =P
I have an addiction to chocolate and i bake a chocolate pie everytime i get the chance
My dream is to travel round the world (and to have an Espon lol)
I was at the debate club and MUN's are my main occupation ( if you don't know what that is, ask)
Fianlly... ¡I love being lazy!

I know i have a bad english, but i'm working on it ^^
Back to top Go down
natopotato 22
Admin
natopotato 22

Antinoo's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antinoo's Profile   Antinoo's Profile Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

coolio dude!
Back to top Go down
https://elementals.forumotion.net
coolespeon

coolespeon

Antinoo's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antinoo's Profile   Antinoo's Profile Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Oh!!! you´re the second or third mexican person that likes pokemon (appart from me), it´s so cool!!!
And you like chocolate too!!! I can´t resist to make some Abuelita everytime I can...
Your profile is so awesome!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Coontank!

Coontank!

Antinoo's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antinoo's Profile   Antinoo's Profile Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 pm

You and I have a lot in common:
-I too just finished high school
-I also love Muse (Black Holes and Revelations is by far their best album)
-I also love writing
-I think FullMetal Alchemist is awesome too
-I too have a problem with chocolate
-And I love being lazy!!!

Awesome to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Antinoo

Antinoo

Antinoo's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antinoo's Profile   Antinoo's Profile Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm

coolespeon wrote:
Oh!!! you´re the second or third mexican person that likes pokemon (appart from me), it´s so cool!!!
And you like chocolate too!!! I can´t resist to make some Abuelita everytime I can...
Your profile is so awesome!!! Razz

Awww ^^ thx / gracias

to Coontank: Lol can't get two quotes on the same, but love meeting you too ^^ thx for the reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Antinoo's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antinoo's Profile   Antinoo's Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antinoo's Profile
Page 1 of 1