The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber

Go down 
4 posters

Ou or Uber
OU
[POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber Vote_lcap67%[POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Uber
[POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber Vote_lcap33%[POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Rezon

Rezon

[POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber Empty
PostSubject: [POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber   [POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:26 pm

I Vote OU because he is taken down by the likes of Starmie, Cloyster, Mamoswine and more in 1 shot with moves like Ice Beam, Icycle Spear, and Ice Shard
Back to top Go down
Coontank!

Coontank!

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber   [POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:22 pm

I say OU because, in my experience with Garchomp, it's not all that hard to take down. I've used Slowbro (which is UU might I add) and had no problem taking an Earthquake, then 1HKOing with Surf after one Calm Mind. It's just something your team has to be prepared for I guess.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber   [POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 pm

i got OU too, i mean in some situations it becomes really good like in the middle of a sandstorm but you can still take it out with alot of moves, like coontank said UU's can score a 1HKO sometimes with a stat boost
Back to top Go down
coolespeon

coolespeon

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber   [POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:19 pm

I say it is OU, because it can be easily be taken by an ice STAB or even with a normal damage, and it´s stats are not high enough to be an Uber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber   [POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Garchomp OU or Uber
Page 1 of 1