The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkrai00 plays UU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

Darkrai00 plays UU Empty
PostSubject: Darkrai00 plays UU   Darkrai00 plays UU Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:14 pm

alright well, idk but OU is getting kinda old and and i wanted to get something new that will mix it up so heres a UU team. its my first attempt so i used mostly smogon standard sets and stuff as i have no clue how to effectivly use alot of these guys. so... UU:

OVERVEIW:
Darkrai00 plays UU 410Darkrai00 plays UU 486Darkrai00 plays UU 232Darkrai00 plays UU 217Darkrai00 plays UU 113Darkrai00 plays UU 359
[SIZE="1"]credit to smogon for these[/SIZE]

to start off:
Darkrai00 plays UU Roserade
roserade @ focus sash
natural cure
timid
EVs: 252 SpA/252 spe/4 HP
- sleep powder
- spikes
- leaf storm
- hp fire

well roserade is a great lead, puttting them to sleep, crippling the opponent. then il set up 2 layers of spikes, and either attack, or switch to the appropriate counter. i decided on spikes over toxic as toxic will eliminate my ablility with mesprit and chansey to status foes.

next:
Darkrai00 plays UU Mesprit
mesprit @ leftovers
levitate
bold
EVs: 252 HP/164 def/92 spD
- thunder wave
- stealth rocks
- thunderbolt
- ice beam

mesprit provides great support, crippling with t-wave and setting up SR on top of spikes is amazing. bolt beam for coverage.

nanana next:
Darkrai00 plays UU Donphan
donphan @ leftovers
sturdy
impish
EVs: 252 HP/252 def/4 atk
- rapid spin
- ice shard
- earthquake
- roar

donphan has awesome phys stats giving him an easy switch in to a phys attacker, then being able to rapid spin things away/attack with his great base 120 atk stat.

neeeeeexxxt:
Darkrai00 plays UU Ursaring
ursaring @ toxic orb
quick feet
EVs: 252 atk/252 spe/4 hp
- swords dance
- facade
- crunch
- fire punch

ursaring = win. with quick feet and a STAB facade while statusd, ursaring is a force to be reconed with. a +2 facade will take a 1hko on almost anything that doesnt resist/imune to it.

next:
Darkrai00 plays UU 113Chansey
chansey @ leftovers
natural cure
calm
252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 HP
~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Seismic Toss
~ Toxic

chansey provides great wish support which ursaring desperatly needs. this special wall is jsut a beast, and together with donphan could create a quite good stall. im not sure on the last move.

finally:
Darkrai00 plays UU Absol
absol @ life orb
super luck
hasty
EVs: 252 atk/216 spe/40 spA
- sucker punch
- super power
- fire blast
- psycho cut

absol is a beastly sweeper, i decided to do a mix as alot of absols counters can be counterd by the mix. psycho cut helps taking out hariayma. sucker punch for obvious STAB and priority. super power for coverage.

[SIZE="1"]credit for images of pokes to arkeis, except for the chansey one goes to bulbagarden/bulbapedia[/SIZE]

plz plz rate away
Back to top Go down

Darkrai00 plays UU
Page 1 of 1