The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Empty
PostSubject: Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular   Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:58 am

well i wanted to make a weather team and after a while of scrolling through the lsit of pokemon and writin stuff down heres the team i came up with:

OVERVIEW
Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular 465Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular 478Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular 365Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular 73Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular 483Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular 490

to start off:
Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Abomasnow
abomasnow @ leftovers
snow warning
timd
EVs: 252 spA/252spe/4 atk
-substitute
-leech seed
-blizzard
-protect

well the obvious candidate for any hailstorm team is well abomasnow. so i looked through smogons suggested sets, and i liked the subseeder one. well the point of this for me is going to be to start the storm of course, then sub, then seed, the start blizzard spaming until they die, while my health keeps coming back from the leftovers and the seeds. then when i start to get on the lower health side and i feel i need a free turn to recover some damage, BAM goes protect and gives me a chance to heal some health, and takes out enemies health from teh storm.

Next:
Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Mamoswine__the_Mammoth_Boar_by_NiaWolf
support mamoswine @ expert belt
snow cloak
adamant
EVs 176 HP/116 atk/20 spD/196 spe
-stealth rocks
-ice shard
-earthquake
-toxic

mamoswine takes advantage of the hail to get the evasion raise. then because stupid abomasnow doenst have the ability to set up some rocks, im planning on bringing mamo out early game soon after abomasnow to set up rocks. then the rest of the set is being able to STAB both earthquake and a priority move is great. toxic is in there to help with some support by mamos good HP so its kinda bulky, plus the chance of the enemy missing gives me a great shot at stalling for some toxic damage.

and now the pure stall:
Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Walrein
walrein @ leftovers
ice body
bold
EVs 220 HP/240 def/48 spe
-protect
-substitute
-roar/toxic
-surf

wallrein also takes great advantage of the hail with its ability. after someone is toxiced (if i run toxic) he will be able to stall the living heck out off everyone. substitute then protect and keep on going like that keeps my health stayin high. surf is for coverage against my teams weakness: fire. after being countlessly pelted with hail, and hurt by poison, no one will survive long agaisnt this stalltacular.

next
Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Tentacruel
Tentacruel @ Leftovers.
Calm
Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpDef
Toxic Spikes
Surf
Knock Off
Rapid Spin.

this will take care of my mixape weakness, and will be able to blow away rocks etc, while setting up some toxic spikes.

-cant touch me-
Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Froslass
frosslass @ bright powder (please correct me if this is hax, i've heard from some it is and others it isnt so for now its this)
snow cloak
timid
Evs 4 def/252 spA/252 spe
-spikes
-substitute/confuse ray
-thunder wave
-blizzard

well this set is to utilize once again the hail, and make me invisible practically. with the hail, the brightpowder, the t-wave, and possibly the confusion you'd have a better chance of getting tails on a double headed coin, then hitting this (of course this is a joke) also spikes on top of stealth rocks will be beastly to anything switching in

finally
Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Heatran
heatran @ expert belt
flash fire
naive
Evs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Fire Blast
Earth Power
Explosion
Hidden Power Electric

heatran here is used to absorb my fire weakness, whenver i feel theres an incoming fire move, switch in heatran. heatran doenst have much more of an objective, except to kill really. incoming gyrados wont excpect expert belt and will think im scarfed into like a fireblast or even earthpower. then while there excpecting a switch, and setting up, BAM HP electric for yah.

well thats my hail team, plz rate and give suggestions
Back to top Go down
The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular   Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:37 pm

it seems very well thought out. i think toxic on walrein would help if it battles a fresh poke. then stall accordingly.

as for bright powder, i don't think its a hax item.
Back to top Go down
Rezon

Rezon

PostSubject: Re: Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular   Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:39 pm

I think Starmie would be better over Tentacruel. Reasons are...

It can still Rapid Spin
Still Counters mixApe
Has Recover
Has Natural Cure which is good for rapid Spinners
Counters your slight Gyarados Weakness
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

PostSubject: Re: Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular   Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm

hmm, good point rez, but i like tentacruel cause hes bulkier, and can set up the toxic spikes. i dont know yet il think about it. cause if i can set up rocks+spikes+toxic spikes anything switching in is dead, just dead practically lolz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular   Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkrai00's HAIL storm team spectacular
Page 1 of 1