The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Empty
PostSubject: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:43 pm

ok, well in my clan we had a war, and i had miserable loss due to having no gyarados counter after my latias was down, so i decided to just make a whole new team. so lets get started:

OVERVEIW:
rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW 477 rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW 453 rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW 442 rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW 230 rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW 233 rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW 380

rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Gliscor
gliscor @ leftovers
hyper cutter
jolly/impish
EVs: 196 HP/216 spe/96 atk
-stealth rocks
-earthquake
-stone edge/u-turn
-roost

gliscor is a very reliable user of stealth rocks and can 1HKO lucario with earthquake as long as its a neutral speed nature if i'm impish, but if i'm jolly i'l outspeed it anyway.. with his bulk he will be able to survive most any phys lead someone has. with U-turn after rocks are up if my attacks arent really gonna hurt anyone il just u-turn to a counter poke or someone who resists the other guys or stone edge to hit any flying types that dont get hit by earthquake.

rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Lucario
lucario @ life orb
inner focus
adamant/jolly
EVs: 252 atk/252 spe/4 hp
-swords dance
-crunch
-close combat
-extreme speed

lucario is an exellent user of SD. after a SD if im adamant it will have around 700 atk which should be able to sweep anything that doesnt resist its moves. lucario will be able to take out almost all dragon types except kingdra, with ice punch and after a SD they should all be 1HKOd. close combat is for STAB and with 120 power it'l destroy most everything in its path. extreme speed is amazing as its 80 power, and priority to take things down.

rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Bronzong
Bronzong @ lighty clay/leftovers
Levitate
Relaxed
252 HP / 128 Def / 132 SpD
Light Screen
Reflect
Explosion
Rain Dance

dual screens are perfect for bronzong as he is already bulky, then with the screens he'l survive alot. rain dance for helping kingdra. bronzong is also excelent here because the screens really help kingdra, so not only does his speed (if its raining) get boosted also his defenses are. bronzong is also for sponging up the outrages and draco meteors out there.

rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Kingdra
kingdra @ lum berry/leftovers
swift swim
adamant
EVs: 248 Atk / 148 HP / 114 Spe
-dragon dance
-waterfall
-outrage
-substitute

this kingdra is designed to be generally kinda bulky and let substitute last more than 1 hit. swift swim will make him so fast he'l be able to set up a sub, then while sub is up d-dance'l boost my attack to allow waterfall and outrage to sweep. the EVs are here have alot focused into HP to allow him to take hits while the screens are up, because if its raining i really wont need the whole 252 in spe. when his d-dances kick in hes a great sweeper, with the only thing resisting him being empoleon.

rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Porygon2
porygon2 @ leftovers
trace
bold
EVs: 228 Hp 188 Def 96 SpA
-thunderbolt
-ice beam
-thunderwave
-recover

porygon2 is bulkier than Z and can take hits more. this will cripple salamence and gyrados and will be able to status guys, allowing my guys to be faster and set up on them. bolt-beam for coverage, recover to heal off damage i've taken while switching in/or setting up.

rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Latias
latias @ choice scarf
levitate
modest /timid
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpAtk / 176 Spe
-thunderbolt
-surf
-dragon pulse
-trick

latias will be because i needed a special sweeper. latias gets good coverage and has good speed to get the jump on guys. dragon pulse is a great STAB, surf and thunderbolt for coverage, and trick for screwing over blissey's and any other slow pokemon/guys setting up.

well thats my team, rate it please, and i'l take any suggestions.

with me if i dont think il be able to kill it before it kills me.

Last edited by Darkrai00 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
natopotato 22
Admin
natopotato 22

PostSubject: Re: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Hey, You should definately replace gallade with scizor because if ur gonna paralyze the other person first then Scizor will be faster and Scizor has much better attack so just use him!
Back to top Go down
https://elementals.forumotion.net
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

PostSubject: Re: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:22 pm

dont tell me what to do gosh, lol. well i replaced gallade with lucario and am contemplating on changing luc to zor.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

PostSubject: Re: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm

hmm, im wondering if i should use scizor or lucario. anyone have any suggestions? besides nato
Back to top Go down
pokefan0234

pokefan0234

PostSubject: Re: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:49 am

Well, both Pokemon have Fire-type weaknesses, but I'd go with Scizor. He has Technician and Bullet Punch at his disposal, and a pretty good movepool. Lucario isn't a bad choice, either, so it really depends on how you want to use them.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

PostSubject: Re: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 am

well im gonna test it with scizor, i already have tested ti with cario, and it does pretty good. the main thing is cario doesnt have crunch like its meant to on this set, i didnt egg move breed it. i already had a cario with adamant and PERFECT IVs in atk and speed so i didnt want to give that up. so it has ice punch over crunch which isnt so great. i already have a scizor so it wont be too hard for me to use, i just gotta get a battle.
Back to top Go down
Rezon

Rezon

PostSubject: Re: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Look, none of these people really know what they're talking about.

Lucario is better at sweeping then Scizor is by 100%

Lucario is faster and has a better STAB move. Sure it doesn't get Technician Bulelt Punch but it hs Extremespeed. Scizor is to easily killed off by pokemon like Zapdos who Lucario has a chance to OHKO after Steath Rock with Extremespeed.

Go with Lucario
Back to top Go down
natopotato 22
Admin
natopotato 22

PostSubject: Re: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:19 am

Rezon, the thing is.
His strategy is to para then switch to scizor/lucario so they get first move so speed is not really a matter here.
It is another way to attract the fire move to allow him to switch in kingdra for the 4x weakness.
Scizor also has pursuit.
So Scizor would be a better choice based on that^^^
Bullet Punch is also better than extreme speed on scizor.
Back to top Go down
Rezon

Rezon

PostSubject: Re: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 pm

natopotato 22 wrote:
Rezon, the thing is.
His strategy is to para then switch to scizor/lucario so they get first move so speed is not really a matter here.
It is another way to attract the fire move to allow him to switch in kingdra for the 4x weakness.
Scizor also has pursuit.
So Scizor would be a better choice based on that^^^
Bullet Punch is also better than extreme speed on scizor.

Yes I would agree with you there if you were all talking about CB Scizor. But you are all talking about SD Scizor who is not as good as a sweeper as Lucario. If Scizor was going to be banded then yes go with Scizor if not then go Lucario
Back to top Go down
natopotato 22
Admin
natopotato 22

PostSubject: Re: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 pm

So are u saying that he should go with CB scizor over SD lucario?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW   rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rate darkrai00's team, playin OU FTW
Page 1 of 1