The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rate My Theme Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pokefan0234

pokefan0234

Rate My Theme Team Empty
PostSubject: Rate My Theme Team   Rate My Theme Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 pm

This is the first RMT I've ever done, so sorry if this isn't that professional or anything.

The theme of this team is... the amazing superhero Batman! It's based off the Batman series as a whole.

Poison Ivy

Rate My Theme Team 407Roserade

Roserade w/ Focus Sash
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
6 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Sp
Moves:
- Sleep Powder
- Toxic Spikes
- Leaf Storm
- Poison Jab / HP Ground

Batman

Rate My Theme Team 472Gliscor

Gliscor w/ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Jolly
252 Hp / 40 At / 216 Sp
Moves:
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Robin

Rate My Theme Team 277Swellow

Swellow w/ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
252 At / 4 SpD / 252 Sp
Moves:
- Facade
- Brave Bird
- U - Turn
- Pursuit

The Penguin

Rate My Theme Team Art-Enperuto

Empoleon w/ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Calm
252 Hp / 160 Def / 96 SpD / 4 Sp
Moves:
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Aqua Jet

The Joker

Rate My Theme Team 122Mr.Mime

Mr. Mime w/ Leftovers/Focus Sash
Ability: Filter
252 Hp / 40 SpD / 216 Sp
Moves:
- Thunder Wave
- Teeter Dance
- Substitute
- Baton Pass

Two-Face

Rate My Theme Team 094Gengar

Gengar w/ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Sp
Moves:
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Explosion/HP Fire/HP Ground

Well, please critique and suggest improvements. This theme team is for the Freezing Cold League.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

Rate My Theme Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Theme Team   Rate My Theme Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm

might i suggest:

harley quin
Rate My Theme Team Mesprit

Rate My Theme Team Harley-tnba
mesprit @ leftovers
levitate
bold
EVs: 252 HP/220 def/56 spD
- thunder wave
-stealth rock
-reflect
- thunderbolt

this set is pretty smogon support standard, just i prefer the added team support of both t-wave and leftovers as i wouldnt use mesprit really for a attacker. SR is good on top of toxic spikes, t-bolt for an attack just in case the usual taunt gyarados comes in you'l have something to hit it.

hmm i really dont know who you would get rid of for this, depends on what kinda team you want, if you want it to be a better team team, or more batman themish. if you want it to do team teamy i would replace the joker (mr mime) with this. not sure who i would take out if you wanted to keep joker for the batman team. well hope i helped. overall looks like a good team, i mean you cant make a perfect team when your sticking to a theme :p
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

Rate My Theme Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Theme Team   Rate My Theme Team Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:31 pm

oops, i forgot to add, might i also suggest to keep with the theme:

CLAY FACE

Rate My Theme Team Muk
muk @ black sludge
sticky hold
brave
EVs: 252 HP/188 spD/68 atk
- fire blast
- payback
- brick break
- explosion

well this is a smogon standard spread like mesprit but i chose payback to deal with the multiple ghosts and psychics running through OU to help deal as this muk usually will survive an uboosted pyschic. fire blast is to deal with skarmory/fortress/scizor, all physically bulky and weak to fire which is great. brick break can help break down screens as there isnt much more for this set. explosion obviously to deal massive damage and can take out alot with muk.

again not sure who muk would replace, thats prolly your call, if i think of somethin il post it. again team overall is good.

EDIT
also maybe changing empoleon into the sub petaya as its makes for a great late gamer.

empoleon @ petaya berry
torrnet
modest
EVs: 252 spA/192 spe/64 HP
-surf
-ice beam
-substitute
- agility

empoleon is great with its 12 out of 17 types resistance. with that you should be able to find a good time to switch in, then on the opponents switch pull off an agility then sub down to your petaya. farely simple and works like a charm as long as you dont get another empoleon switched in on you Razz . on smogon it even says that with SR and 2 layers of toxic spikes this set is almost unstoppable, which is why i also suggest using mesprit.
Back to top Go down
Rezon

Rezon

Rate My Theme Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Theme Team   Rate My Theme Team Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:14 pm

pokefan0234 wrote:
This is the first RMT I've ever done, so sorry if this isn't that professional or anything.

The theme of this team is... the amazing superhero Batman! It's based off the Batman series as a whole.

Poison Ivy

Rate My Theme Team 407Roserade

Roserade w/ Focus Sash
Ability: Natural Cure
6 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Sp
Moves:
- Sleep Powder
- Toxic Spikes
- Leaf Storm
- HP Ground

Go with HP Ground. Poison Jab is not only a terrible move in general but Roserade has bad attack anyway.

Batman

Rate My Theme Team 472Gliscor

Gliscor w/ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
252 Hp / 40 Def / 216 Sp
Moves:
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Your team should have Stealth Rock and since your team is very SD Lucario weak anyway this will work great as a coutner to him. Also with Toxic Spikes out as well it'll help any sweepers on your team.

Robin

Rate My Theme Team 277Swellow

Swellow w/ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
252 At / 4 SpD / 252 Sp
Moves:
- Facade
- Brave Bird
- U - Turn
- Pursuit

The Penguin

Rate My Theme Team Art-Enperuto

Empoleon w/ Petaya Berry
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Modest
12 Def/ 12 HP/ 252 SpA/ 232 Spe
Moves:
- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Agility
- Substitute

You dont have a special sweeper and that set you were using looked liek it would be more better as a lead so I suggest changing it to this spread. Agility then sub down to activate the Petaya Berry. Most of the time a Petaya Torrent STAB Surf will do more to say Gyarados (Neutral to Ice but resists Water) then Ice Beam would so I gugest Grass KNot there.

The Joker

Rate My Theme Team 122Mr.Mime

Mr. Mime w/ Leftovers/Focus Sash
Ability: Filter
252 Hp / 40 SpD / 216 Sp
Moves:
- Thunder Wave
- Teeter Dance
- Substitute
- Baton Pass

Two-Face

Rate My Theme Team 094Gengar

Gengar w/ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
252 Spe/ 100 Atk/ 152 SpA
Moves:
- Shadow Ball
- HP Fire
- Focus Punch
- Substute

You need a good mixed sweeper and Gengar is a perfect choice for the job. HP Fire hits incoming Scizor or can hit them if tyour in a sub. Shadow Ball is for STAB. Focus Punch and the given EVs OHKO standard Blissey and Substitute makes this set worth while.

Well, please critique and suggest improvements. This theme team is for the Freezing Cold League.

Your tema is very Gyarados and Salamence weak I cant think of how to fix that right now but I hoped I helped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rate My Theme Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Theme Team   Rate My Theme Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate My Theme Team
Page 1 of 1