The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another new team again looking for rates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

another new team again looking for rates Empty
PostSubject: another new team again looking for rates   another new team again looking for rates Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:53 pm

well, sense ive been banned { Sad } i was bored so i decided to make 2 new teams. hope its good and gets good rates. so its hard really to think of an introduction other than this is a pretty bulky team so... lets get it started.

OVERVEIW:

another new team again looking for rates 395another new team again looking for rates 145another new team again looking for rates 94another new team again looking for rates 477another new team again looking for rates 134another new team again looking for rates 68

credit to smogon for these

the lead:
another new team again looking for rates Infernape
infernape @ focus sash
blaze
hasty/naive
EVs: 252 spe/200 atk/56 spA
- stealth rock
- overheat
-close combat
- fake out

infernape is a great lead as it can cover so much and set up SR. being mix it can cover all sorts of leads from the suicides with practically any move, to the bulkys like metagross with overheat (which would be best if blaze activated as giving more power to combat the evil occa) overheat is great to use once sash is activated as its 140 bp + STAB + blaze = 315 power. close combat is just a great move with 120 power and STAB. u-turn away to save infernape for later on or i could run mach to finish off sashers.

the beast:
another new team again looking for rates Zapdos
zapdos @ leftovers
pressure
modest
EVs: 248 HP/228 def/28 spe
- thunderbolt
- heat wave
- roar
- roost/substitute

zapdos with its great spA and with a + spA nature i didnt feel i needed to put spA EVs. so i made it into a bulky dos. zapdos can counter and scare away scizor, as well as be a phazer. with the 2 attacks mentioned zapdos will be able to hit alot of stuff, its really quite a good combo. roost for quicker recovery than leftovers is giving, or substitute is also an option.

another new team again looking for rates Gengar
gengar @ choice scarf
levitate
modest
EVs: 252 spA/252 spe/4 def
- shadow ball
- thunderbolt
- focus blast
- trick

gengar gets great coverage and will be able to outspeed almost everything with the scarf. trick is for screwing over all the slow pokemon or even pokemon that are setting up forcing a switch. gengar will be my rapid spin and explosion blocker.

another new team again looking for rates Gliscor
gliscor @ leftovers
hyper cutter
jolly
EVs: 216 spe/96 atk/196 HP
- earthquake
- aerial ace
- roost/baton pass
- swords dance/rock polish

gliscor will be my lucario counter as it can 1HKO cario with the 96 atk EVs and with the nature it will always outspeed. e-quake and aerial ace for STAB attacks, roost for recovery, or baton pass to pass the boosts. swords dance obviously to boost attack, rock polish for speed. im thinking of rock polish because it makes for a better pass for my team, though if roost il prolly use SD.

another new team again looking for rates Vaporeon
vaporeon @ leftovers
water absorb
bold
EVs: 188 hp/252 def/68 spD
- surf
- wish
- protect
- ice beam

vaporeon is great, with its bulk and ability. vaporeon acts as an amazing wish passer to heal my team up and can stall out pretty good. ice beam will deter salamence who otherwise could be a big threat. surf is the main STAB attack.

another new team again looking for rates Machamp
machamp @ leftovers
no guard
adamant
EVs: 248 HP/252 atk/8 spe
- dynamic punch
- rest
- sleep talk
- payback

machamp is blessed with this amazing ability that makes anything hit, allowing the 50 accuracy dynamic punch to hit everytime and causing 100% of the time confusion. your standard status abosorber here, payback cause im so dang slow, and that will get perfect coverage along with dynamic punch.

credit to pokemondb for these pics

well thats my team hope you like it, il take any suggestions and really want alot of rates so rate away.
Back to top Go down

another new team again looking for rates
Page 1 of 1