The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rate NEW NEW team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

rate NEW NEW team Empty
PostSubject: rate NEW NEW team   rate NEW NEW team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:18 pm

NO LONGER + 1 UU, FAREWELL REGISTEEL

alright well i only have 1 competitive team and its kinda annoying, so i decided to make a new one. rezon helped me think of ideas for this so i give him some credit. alright well lets get this party started:

to start off:
rate NEW NEW team Azelf
lead azelf@ focus sash
naive
EVs 252 spe/252 spA/4 atk
-stealth rocks
-psychic
-taunt
-explosion

i picked azelf because of not only can it do SR but it also packs alot of power for after SRs are up then has the possibilty to take out the other lead. then it can explode sacrificing itself but in turn possibly KOing the opponents pokemon.

rate NEW NEW team Infernape
phys based mixApe @ life orb
hasty
EVs 252 atk/192 spe/64 spA
close combat
U-turn
mach punch
overheat

i needed to find something mixy but mainly phys and infenape was just what i was looking for. nape does amazing with his STAB close combat, and a STAB priority move helps alot to finish guys off. overheat is a great STAB move aswell and gets a really amazing power boost when my health gets lower, blaze + STAB, pushing its power to the 300's. U-turn is good cause it allows me to hit the target while still being able to switch to a good counter.

wall time
rate NEW NEW team Metagross
tank metagross @ leftovers
impish
EVs 252 HP | 248 Def | 8 Spe
~ Meteor Mash
~ Earthquake
~ Light Screen
~ Explosion

With the EV spread I suggested Metagross does the exact same job as Registeel, but also have 68 more Attack points. Metagross also has alot more speed and the extra speed might prove to be useful as many Pokémon have a speed stat between 136 and 178 Speed. Of course, you lose a lot of Special Defense. Both have Clear Body as an ability too, and he has a very similar moveset too. A more powerful Explosion is more useful against very bulky Pokemons like Hippowdon, Suicune and Gliscor as Registeel can't OHKO any one of them with his Explosion while Metagross can.
^credit to Xhizors for this nice explanation of meta over registeel cause i couldnt think of one^

now for some team support
rate NEW NEW team Salamence
dragon dance mence @ life orb
naive
EVs 232 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe
-earthquake
-outrage
-dragon dance
-fire blast

mence is all around a great sweeper with his HUGE attack stat, and good speed. then he can even throw in fire blast to take out the likes of scarmory and other non-grounded steels. this mence is also a good late game sweeper by switching in on something hes strong against, then on the switch set up a DDance, or if they stay set one up anyway and own them the next turn :p

now a sp attacker
rate NEW NEW team Empoleon
agility sub petaya empoleon @ petaya berry
modest
EVs: 12 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
-agility
-substitute
-surf
-ice beam

this is something im hoping opponents wont excpect and might be able to get me out of some tight situations late game. once I get an agility up, il be fast and set, then i can sub, and once my health gets down enough torrent and petaya will kick in to make my surf demolish some competition. empoleons speed will be really high that he should be able to outspeed most anything less than a ninjask :p, allowing him to 1HKO sometimes without even taking a hit. empoleon also has great typing resisting 12 of the 17 types. this will make for a great chance to switch him in on something and thats when il be able to use agility, while there switching out.

rate NEW NEW team PorygonZ
scarf revenge killer Z @ choice scarf
modest
adaptability
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-thunderbolt
-tri attack
-ice beam
-HP fighting/signal beam

i've never used a porygon Z before so i thought i would check it out, its a really good sp sweeper revenge killer, with 130 base sp atk and scarfs speed boost porygon can outspeed and hit alot of things really hard. with tri attack as a STAB with the adaptability pushing it to 160 power, and the ability to status makes porygon a great pokemon to use.

i will be making this team on shoddy soon so if anyone wants to challenge it pm me and we can battle.
RATE ME
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

rate NEW NEW team Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate NEW NEW team   rate NEW NEW team Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:24 pm

darn you people, rate my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no one is ever active cherry
Back to top Go down
MLU

rate NEW NEW team Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate NEW NEW team   rate NEW NEW team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:32 pm

I've battled it before, it's pretty nice.

Just needs a little more prediction work. Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

rate NEW NEW team Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate NEW NEW team   rate NEW NEW team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:34 pm

yeah i know, im still getting used to it, but after a while il know when and where everyone should go and it will rule the world!
Back to top Go down
MLU

rate NEW NEW team Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate NEW NEW team   rate NEW NEW team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Uhm, you sound like Gary from Kanto lol.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

rate NEW NEW team Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate NEW NEW team   rate NEW NEW team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:37 pm

creepy, but i have a snail named gary, his name is gary durdurdur Razz
Back to top Go down
MLU

rate NEW NEW team Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate NEW NEW team   rate NEW NEW team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Isn't Gary the snail Spongebob's snail pet?

P.S., we're getting off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rate NEW NEW team Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate NEW NEW team   rate NEW NEW team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rate NEW NEW team
Page 1 of 1