The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help me pls or prepare to not help me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
javier5109

help me pls or prepare to not help me... Empty
PostSubject: help me pls or prepare to not help me...   help me pls or prepare to not help me... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:53 pm

i need ideas on witch pokemon should learn theif so that i can steal items like kings rock, and lots of stones for my pokes to evolve and rare candies( also i do not have a theif tm somehow it got lost in my tms and it not there and i checked where it is found in teams galitics headquaters and its not there....) so pls help me with this
Back to top Go down
derekkoch

derekkoch

PostSubject: I'll help   help me pls or prepare to not help me... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 pm

as always I have a few of the item you need and as for who too teach it too... hmmmmm

ask someone else on who but the what I'm all for sunny
Back to top Go down
javier5109

PostSubject: derek   help me pls or prepare to not help me... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:01 am

.... so u will give me one of those pokes
Back to top Go down
javier5109

PostSubject: lol   help me pls or prepare to not help me... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 am

yes just got a tm theif with a manaphy so now i need to know how to delete this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me pls or prepare to not help me...   help me pls or prepare to not help me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help me pls or prepare to not help me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elementals :: Wifi Center :: Wifi Trade Center-
Jump to: