The Elementals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elementals

We are a clan that will rise up and destroy the other clans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you guys think?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Flash

What do you guys think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Cressilia@Leftovers
Calm
Levitate
252 HP/ 200 Def/ 56 SpD
Rest
Sleep Talk
Ice Beam
Charge Beam/T-Wave/Psychic

I was thinking Charge Beam or Psychic. What are your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:18 pm

well, if you really want team support, i would go t-wave, but if you want to be more offensive, i would go charge beam, pyschic isnt that good "quote rezon" "its not a very reliable STAB as its only supereffective against fighting", although it can still do ok. i would prolly go t-wave just to have team support, as cress will not be scoring to many KOs
Back to top Go down
Darkrai00
Admin
Darkrai00

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:21 pm

hmm, and also im not so sure about the Sleep sleep talk set, on a pokemon like cress, and if you only have 1 attack its not very good, cause that 1 attack wont be dealing to much damage to anything short of a poke 4x weak to it really. maybe instead of that go, moonlight, and the next move would be your choice, maybe lunar dance if you think you can pull it off
Back to top Go down
pokefan0234

pokefan0234

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:52 am

I wouldn't use Lunar Dance, only because you don't know how a battle is going to turn out. It's a great healing move, but it's not a move you would want to be stuck with on your very last Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1